2. COLLECTION OF DATA
What do we consider to be Personal Data?
Personal Data is any information that relates to your identity or can be linked to an identifiable individual or used to identify an individual. This may include but is not limited to, your names, email address(es), phone number(s), residential or postal address(es), location, professional information, employment-related or education information, the name of the organization(s) you represent, financial information including details of your PAN (Personal Account Number) Card, the details of your Aadhaar Card or any other of your government-issued personal identification document.
What is Usage Data?
Usage Data includes information such as log files, your device’s Internet Protocol address, nature of the device (for example, whether it is a mobile device, desktop, or a laptop), the operating system of your device, type of internet browser being used, browser version, the time and date of you accessing our Website, the webpages of the Website that you viewed, the time spent on those webpages, unique device identifiers that may be implemented in the Website infrastructure, number of clicks, broad demographic information for aggregate use and general diagnostic data. We may also collect any other information that your browser sends to our Website’s servers whenever you visit our Website.
How do we collect data?
As such, Personal Data is obtained directly from you, or from others authorized to provide the information and who decide to enter such information on our Website, and from other parties with whom we may work – such as service providers, business partners, advertisers, advertising technology providers, and advertising servers.
What are cookies and what is our policy regarding them?
They may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services. When you browse the Website, your browser will receive session cookies. You may opt-out of this through the cookie banner that presents itself when you access the Website. You may control the effect of cookies through your browser settings, although this might lead to the unavailability of any features or functions of the Website as a consequence.
3. USAGE AND SHARING OF DATA1. How do we use the collected data?
Data is collected by us only to identify you and thus, conduct our business. Collected data may be used for the purposes mentioned hereunder.
- To maintain and improve our Website, including the monitoring of usage of our Website.
- To provide and facilitate our services and products.
- To contact you, whether through email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application. We may also use it to administer mailing lists.
- For information regarding the nature of services, you may avail from us. For instance, we may rely on the information you provide to us through our website regarding a project you want us to work on, to work on said project, and make determinations regarding the project.
- To attend to and manage your requests, and as a source of feedback on our products or services.
- To provide you with news, offers, and general information about our goods, services, and events.
- We protect your data by adopting the following policies.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your data to outside parties.
- We do not seek or collect financial information.
- We use regular malware scanning and anti-virus software to keep our website safe.
We only share your data with affiliates and third parties, and only in the situations enumerated hereunder.
- We may share the data with service providers, in order to monitor and analyze the use of our Website, to help support and maintain the Website, to ensure compliance with applicable law, to contact you, to advertise on third party websites to you, or for payment processing if necessary.
- We may share or transfer your data in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of our assets. We may also share it with any business partners we may have. We reserve the right to transfer data we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
- We may share your data with law enforcement or in response to valid requests by public authorities such as Courts or government agencies.
- Log records and data stored on our servers may be accessed by system administrators and troubleshooters.
4. RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
We generally retain Usage Data for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website, or if we are obligated by law to retain this data for longer.
Whilst the Company shall reasonably endeavor to protect and secure the data – particularly personal data – provided by you, we shall not be liable if criminal offenses are committed by any third party, despite the reasonable security measures adopted by us as part of the Website infrastructure and where unauthorized use or access has been attempted or committed, where such unauthorized use or access could not be prevented despite reasonable safety precautions undertaken by us.
6. REQUESTS FOR DELETION OF YOUR DATA
You can contact us to enquire about the personal data we may have stored, and you may ask us to delete any of your data that we may have. We will endeavor to respond to and honor such requests at the earliest.
8. CONTACTING US